Sunday, March 30, 2008
Well was just going through my photographs folder i came across this pic and soon I time traveled to that room .Oh so happy we were , 16 people dancing and singing in joy .The glitter in the eyes , the hearty laughs reminds me of spring . People find various means to make them happy but somehow they don't get happiness in true sense .It's sort of delusion of happiness . But such moments where we forget everything give ' s feeling of eternal bliss .At least on that day we lived one fantastic day of our lives .
Saturday, March 29, 2008
- It contains no tar , no carbon monoxide and no cancer causing chemicals.
- an electronic substitute in the form of a rod, slightly longer than a normal cigarette
- The changeable filter contains a liquid with nicotine and propylene glycol.
- When the user inhales as he would when smoking, air flow is detected by a sensor and a micro-processor activates an atomizer.
- The atomizer injects tiny droplets of the liquid into the flowing air, producing a vapour.
- You are simply inhaling and exhaling water vapour with the added advantage of a replacement capsule if required!
Came across a survey of various social networks used all over world. At least in this case there is as such no market leader . Case is very much of publicity , people at various places have stuck in to various networks and then continue using that network .
Orkut is popular in India , Pakistan and South American countries.However North America , Australia are mostly governed by My space.
Monday, March 24, 2008
It was one of those days when nothing went right for me . To start with an early morning humiliation in the class . Followed by rain where i messed up my new trousers. spilled hot tea in the mess , kupped a lot in footer followed by some hard words . While going to mess stepped in a puddle of mud and finally had to stand in a long queue for two parathas in the mess.It's 9 p.m. only now i wonder what else can happen , anyways i am not coming out of room .
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
I was thinking lately to do a spoof on Jack and Jill (though i will come up with it later ).So i just put Google for it and was amazed to find that it was a long poem of which one verse was famous .Even one of my friend who turned in my room did not know about it so i thought let's do justice to our childhood rhyme .So i present here the whole poem .
- Jack and Jill went up the hill
- To fetch a pail of water.
- Jack fell down and broke his crown,
- And Jill came tumbling after.
- Up Jack got and home did trot
- As fast as he could caper;
- And went to bed and covered his head
- In vinegar and brown paper.
- Then up Jack got and home did trot
- As fast as he could caper;
- To Old Dame Dob who patched his nob
- With vinegar and brown paper.
- When Jill came in how she did grin
- To see Jack's paper plaster;
- Mother vexed, did whip her next,
- For causing Jack's disaster.
- Now Jack did laugh and Jill did cry
- But her tears did soon abate;
- Then Jill did say that they should play
- At see-saw across the gate.