Saturday, October 13, 2007
Well looking at the above picture the black spells "good" and white spells "evil".This is the whole point i want to put forward . I was attending a workshop on film making today and by chance i took down some notes too. But there were some lines spoken which had double meaning(however the speaker never intended the other meaning which i am talking off) . You can interpret only if you think in my way . So these are the lines ...........
1. The equipment is not a small toy which you can play around with.
2. It did have jerks but you can improvise.
3. You have to go down , go up , it is very difficult you have to practice .
4. I brake the rules i use jerk.
5. Start up with the hut and then come to the village.
6. If you go for a high angle shoot , the mood enhances.
7. It takes time for chic to come out but seconds to destroy it .
8. Story , plot , characterization , crisis , climax.
9. The position with you catch the characters is important.
10. Close your eyes and visualize the story.