Monday, February 21, 2011

Time Travel


“Live as if you were living already for the second time and as if you had acted the first time as wrongly as you are about to act now.”

Very rarely do we get the chance to relive a day of our lives. I  relived one day  with few of my school friends and we did all the things which we used to do some years back.
Dhurva dam is the favorite spot for guys who bunk school. Situated far away from the city , it offers clean water for swimming, clean sand for sleeping and plenty of solitude for thinking. We had successfully completed 24 trips without being caught until my sardar friend distributed Fivestars on our 25th mission. Today was the 26th and this time our parents knew our destination. 

Sundays have been a biking day for me and I clicked a beautiful one today.




I have mentioned in my previous posts about the patri.This place holds the same significance to me as the coffee shop in F.R.I.E.N.D.S. We had our cups of tea here, discussing our school and the favorite question, “Which girl did u like in the class?.”



In the last five years I have made a set of elite friends. I have learnt a lot of things from them and have enlightened them a bit in my own way. The friends here are very different academically but amazingly positive and simple in their lives. They have always been my teachers in a different way.

Overall a fun trip and a memorable day.