Saturday, July 17, 2010

Caption Contest

The video song of one of my favorite songs is playing (November Rain) and still I have just closed my eyes for the breeze today is cooler than what Chennai expects over the year. The train guy must have slept by now , i heard the last whistle around 11 and i again wondered what keeps him going day after day.

Have you ever been on a swing ? If you have been u will remember the moment when u reach to the the farthest point laughing knowing that you will reach that high again after sometime. It is the same feeling here , the cool breeze is sporadic i must say but every time it passes it mesmerizes me.I don't whether i am happy now or sad though I have just watched for the fourth time the movie ,"The pursuit of happiness." I love one moment when Chris tells his son , " Don't let anyone say that you can't do something , not even me."

I have learnt a lot in my life staying all alone for the last six months , just in a room in my flat with the winds changing its direction and moon changing phases. There were days when I could see the moon sitting on my chair near the window but it has also changed its course same as somewhat my life has . 

Its amazing that i am just writing down my feelings here , ideally i would have filled the title box first but somehow i don't find an appropriate title to this post , i hope u will understand. 

4 comments:

Abhinav said...

Its raining seems i got a title .

Moli said...

The feeling is great. Suddenly I miss that bike trip to the boat house with you, when it started raining. Such purposeless trips somehow have been the most fulfilling.

karan(dilli) said...

bacchi teri feeling sunke, dont mind, bahot akelapan sa lagne lagta hai.

Sugar said...

:) yea.. i always felt that some moments of being alone always gave me that space, strength and lots of clarity...