Sunday, August 22, 2010

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

This is in continuation to the friends header i have for this month.
Just completed the last episode of the series and it reminds me of the fact that among the FIKARNOT group i was the one who had to watch most of my friends leaving one by one.
This is one of the Sundays , to be more precise a very rainy sunday in Chennai when i am all alone . I had an awesome farewell yesterday from my first job , i must admit that i was happy while resigning but it was again a hard, parting.I made a completely different set of friends in my first job and i got the taste of corporate too.I am sitting here writing this post thinking  of what is next. May be a new job but it is hard to decide , should it be finance , or may be a NGO , or CAT ,I really don't know. I would have loved if someone was around but its fine i have one week to decide , probably u may help.
Everything aside goos to tell u that i am a completely different person today , the last 5 years made all the difference. Probably  I may be not as good as you all , i may have not deserves a life that i lived but i tried my best.
Will miss you all.



No comments: