Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Chatter

Me: Hi God u there ?
Me: Come on you are there just now you changed your status message to,"Engineers don't ping"
Me: U always prefer babes haan, come on be a man I want to ask you something.

God: Hi Abhinav after a long time whats happening ?
Me: He he I knew you will talk, you desperately need us there. But to be frank,  no one will join you because life really sucks at your place man.
God:U again started!!

Me: Listen last time I told you about what my Father says, may be i will remind you again,"You can't become an engineer, if you don't drink."
Me: But you went offline seeing this. I just wanted to help you out.  Open some good pubs at your place I am sure your problem will be solved.

God:I am leaving ....

Me: Are.. wait i wanted to talk about  something else. Send me an offline message antime you want to discuss on this topic.

God:Say fast I gotta go.

Me: Again Rakhi pinged, haan, come on she is doing wierd things these days , I don't know what suggestions you are giving her.
Me: See I am bugged by this Buddha fellow, what do you feel about him.

God:He is one of the few people I like.

Me: Ya and you also like Monica Belluci and dislike our race.
Me: Was reading this quote by him,"Live your life in happiness, even though those around you lead lives which are unhealthy, and wish to spread their illness to you. Be Happiness itself."

God:Be specific , I gotta go !!!

Me:Ok is drinking beer unhealthy by any chance ?
Me:Can you connect me to him so that we may have a group chat?
ME:Hey please  tell Diana also to join, her views will be great.
Me:Oh you again go offline ........See Rakhi is spoiling you , next time think of an answer and come and ya remember my proposal.


3 comments:

Anuj Choudhary said...

Now u r becoming a PITA of god too !!!
way to go !!

on a different note.. i thought you were on rehab.. :D

amrit said...

Kya tha ye? :O

Aniket said...

?